What's new

Utricularia humboldtii starter (Lil Stinkpot $20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Ozzy

Staff member
Supporter
This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please post here when payment is made, shipping sent, item shipped and item received.
Thank you.

Gs'Cps has sent payment for the other two items he won but may have not been aware of this one. I have sent a message to him to clarify. I've also suggested he contact mikewilder to arrange shipping. I will let both know when payment has been received.

Ozzy

Staff member
Supporter
Thank you.

Winning bidder was unable to pay by the payment deadline (May 12). The item has been offered to the next highest bidder, Lil Stinkpot with a $20 bid, which has been accepted. I will update this thread when I receive payment from Lil Stinkpot. Donor and bidder should communicate to arrange shipping and payment for shipping charges.

Cheers!

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
One fabulously fascinating U. humboldtii has arrived at my doorstep, and has been installed in the terrarium.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.