What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia graminifolia winner swords $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
This auction is from some Utricularia graminifolia currently growing in the first photo. The portion up for bids is basically everything I can pull up that mats well. So I'm not pulling out the thin area's on the driftwood. It will be shipped bareroot wrapped in some sphagnum moss to help with shipping. The second photo is just a closeup of some of the portion.

I measured the main 2 area's this will be coming from they are over 2" X 2" and over 3" X 2". So you will get atleast that much.

Shipping costs are on me. Continential US only. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Opening bid starts at $1.00.

None of the other plants/oddities are included :banana2:.

4549624882_1707342729_b.jpg

4548989667_360c8f255c_b.jpg

Mine died, so here's to second try: $1.

hehe, like to try some more utrics out $2

Been looking for this one! $4

Well then... $5!!

Fernando: go with 11, you can only bid in increments of 1 dollar and up while the highest bid ranges from 2-19$.

Just wanted to add in some more infomation, I measured the main 2 area's this will be coming from they are over 2" X 2" and over 3" X 2". So you will get atleast that much.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Shipped out 15 May.

Received May 17th! Awesome package of vivarium plants!

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back