What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Utricularia cornuta

Hi,

during my last fieldtrip in a small bog in late august, my friend and I found a small population of U. cornuta flowering amongst the Labrador tea. I took few pictures and 1 flower in my hand to show her in detail, and notice for the first time that this flower has a very nice sweet odor... Have you ever noticed this?

well, we wanna see the pics!
smile.gif

As soon as I have few minute left to resize them (and sort them, some has 'flash burns'...), and find a place to host the pictures! It seems that i can't link my pictures from Yahoo! Photos here...

I made a quick album on Yahoo, you can see one of those U.cornuta there

Which bladder? Utricularia subulata? I think it's only both side of the bladder pressing on each other.

Hi,

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tom @ Oct. 17 2004,9:42)]I took few pictures and 1 flower in my hand to show her in detail, and notice for the first time that this flower has a very nice sweet odor... Have you ever noticed this?

At least i don't like the smell.
smile.gif

Christian

Back