What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updated: N. singalana X hamata!

This is an astonishing hybrid:
sing-hamata-07-15b.jpg

This is an astonishing picture! :p
Very cool though

wow look at those teeth :) and with a little white tip on each!

my singalana x hamata is on its way :D what a gorgeous cross indeed.how long have you been growing yours? and do you have a talangensis x hamata by any chance? Was thinking about getting one but havent seen many pics around

wow look at those teeth :) and with a little white tip on each!

my singalana x hamata is on its way :D what a gorgeous cross indeed.how long have you been growing yours? and do you have a talangensis x hamata by any chance? Was thinking about getting one but havent seen many pics around

I have had this plant since early December 2011. The second clone I bought in January 2012. I acquired the spathulata X hamata cross as well, but not the talangensis cross, because I reasoned that the latter was a cross of two small species, so of these three, the talangensis cross was least appealing to me, since the odds are that it won't have much size to it. I may be wrong of course, you never know.

Whoa! That is very nice, indeed. 'Great shot, too. How big are the pitchers?

wow very very nice

I be getting mine this week! I can't wait. Stunning pitcher, great job!

Back