What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPDATE: Grow Box & Terrariums

Well, a few of you were wanting to see updated pics of my crowded grow box. Thought I'd throw in some pics of my other misc. plants and new terrariums as well.

100_2908.jpg

Ping/Dew Tank

100_2930.jpg

Finally got a Ceph tank started..

100_2921.jpg

100_2916.jpg

100_2919.jpg

Misc. plants

100_2922.jpg

100_2925.jpg

100_2924-1.jpg

100_2923.jpg

ArtilleryFern.jpg

Nep Box

100_2910.jpg

100_2911.jpg

100_2912.jpg

Wow, you really got a head start! Looking great!

Ha was just going to say that. Lookin very nice, going to be pretty crowded soon.

wait until Wednesday.. I'll have to move the humidifier out of there and run a tube from it through the back of the box just to fit all my plants in there.

whats the 10th one?

You like that huh? I bought that today for $1.99 at my super cool local nursery. It's an "Artillery Fern"..

Nice Reno 911!

haha.. yeah, you caught that eh'.

wait until Wednesday.. I'll have to move the humidifier out of there and run a tube from it through the back of the box just to fit all my plants in there.

You like that huh? I bought that today for $1.99 at my super cool local nursery. It's an "Artillery Fern"..

haha.. yeah, you caught that eh'.

of course i like it! artillery fern damn :-O 1.99 only , and i also like the brown mushroom on the top right of your entertainment center

of course i like it! artillery fern damn :-O 1.99 only , and i also like the brown mushroom on the top right of your entertainment center

Yeah, it was actually mispriced. There was a smaller one sitting next to it with a $12.99 tag on it.

very nice then some one got jacked lol

Nice, What's the purple/green one?

Oh, nice - didn't see this post before! Glad you found a place for the random tillys I shoved in the box :p

Back