What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

untraded greenhouse wel

uphwiz

jimmy
a while back i tried to trade it a way but it never worked out, so as things go in life I am happy to say i finally took the house by the scruff, it was not easy it had to be moved 50 + miles.
i couldnt find a rental with a large enough opening to get it inside, so i rented a u-haul travel trailer for cars the large one and built the house to a frame then screwed it to 4 4" x 4" post and strapped them down .
and got it to my new place , needs some care , very mossy, very dirty , no has used it in a long while but it is in great shape ,
probably going to be spring before i have it back up and looking nice again , but im very excited to have it just outside once again.

Looks like it should work out well, just wish our weather would allow for a greenhouse.

Make sure and post some pics in the Spring when everything is all loaded up!

350.00 several years back , local company ordered 25 instead of one, and sold them cheap.
it was a 999.99 greenhouse at that time , you can find one for around 500.00 or so now same model. on amazon , or e-bay i think?

Back