What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh ohh...

I found 2 Lenses Im SOO excited! I found an Awsomee Macro lense... see!

6cbfa1e0.jpg

And then I found a 2x zoom, not so exciting, they arent the best quality lenses, but the macro is preaty nice!! IM so excited as if my macro wasnt nice enough, now I can use this! My Moms camera is a Dimage Z1 with 3.2 megapixles, and the macro lense is a Vision optics Titanium .5X Didigat Wide Lense...

Well IT says its a macro in red along the side so i figure it is, either way Im happy!

Now to the point of this post, what kind of Lenses And Cameras does every one ealse use?

Cheers

cool

I like your first macro picture. I use a Canon g6 for lack of funds for anything better.

Peter

I use whatever I can borrow since the complimentary Earthlink camera turned out to reflect the concept of "you get what you paid for". I paid nothing and nothing it provided.  
smile_n_32.gif
I would give up to half my fiefdom for a decent digital camera!

I would give every one a High end Camera if I could!

Mmmmmm Drool
da74b443.jpg

I LOVE New toys!

What other cameras do people have?
Cheers

nepenthes_ak --> It sure looks like you have an eye for composition and lighting, judging from the two macro shots you have posted so far. Care to share any thoughts/techniques? How do you plan a photo? How do you try to exploit the subject of your photo?
smile.gif

Best wishes--

Basicaly What I do is Turn out the lights (It should be a fairly dark or at night) And have 1 light Above the Plant in a position (or what ever) and shoot.

I really dont try to hard to get a great photo. I just think what a good photo should look like, And Take about 20-30 shots of the shot I like, and pick the best one, I would say its about a 15 bad to 1 good ratio , Some times I dont get a good one at all and give up.

Ive tried Black cloths and paper, But its not the natural Dark I like and that you see in the photos that I took up their

Cheers

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Take about 20-30 shots of the shot I like, and pick the best one

Now keep practicing until you only need to take one shot.

Peter

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Basicaly What I do is Turn out the lights (It should be a fairly dark or at night) And have 1 light Above the Plant in a position (or what ever) and shoot.

What a neat idea. I think I'm going to try that! Thanks--
smile.gif

Back