What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uh oh...

Outside, where my sarras and vfts are, got hunted by squirrels. All of their leaves are munched away, all of their roots are cut off and mingled with mineral-rich soil... I hate those wild animals!!!

Ahh, Spring is in the air.

I feel yet another squirrel-bashing thread comin' on...

MIKE??
laugh.gif

Yup...squirrels have torn up my Sarracenia pots. I'm gonna try to build a cage...with my new mitre saw.
biggrin.gif
Then again...I might just run the squirrels through the saw...
cool.gif

Minseo, sorry to hear that. I haven't had problems with squirrels in the cp's, but they sure like my vegetables. Live traps work well. If you're willing to do the job yourself.

Peter

well here in kentucky...squirrels is gooood eatin! lol. if you want somthing good get a dog or cat!

ooooo.... sorry to hear that. i have yet to see a squirrel on our apartment blacony, so they're still cute to me.

your poor plants, though. i can't blame you for wanting to strangle a squirrel or three.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]'m gonna try to build a cage...with my new mitre saw.

I've always wondered what Pak would look like with no fingers.

... Last year, I grew my CPs at the front yard but there were no squrriel probs., but this year, I put them in the backyard and squids ate them!!! Well, thanks for feeling sorry for me
smile.gif

Back