What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugg stupid ap board

Well they got my claim and guess what? They told me to talk to the AP administrater of my school. Well that is obviously the problem. Why on earth would she file a testing irregularity form if 1) she is busy having a baby right now, 2) she knows all about it already and obviously has not done anything about it.
Wonderful. This has ended a perfect week.

if it makes you feel any better, i've also had a crappy week. darn i hate that stupid.... *cough cough*

On the SAT I took in May, my 90 year old proctor cut a section short by 7 minutes, then added 10 minutes to the next section. Stuff like this happens all the time. Luckily I already have a decent score on everything but the math from the June SAT and he added the time to the math section, hopefully helping me create a decent composite score. Sorry to hear that stuff like that happens on A.P.s too . Which one specifically were you taking?

~ Brett

RAR!! I wanted to mention a "good luck to all AP test takers" at some point but got overwhelmed. Jeez! I got through AP Bio and American History (history is yuck, biology makes me happy). What did other people take? Oh, and yeah, the registration form for the SATs on their website (as many of you know) is among the longest and most tedious documents of all time.

In any case, good luck with your problem.

AP US Gov and Politics. I emailed them again but I serioously doubt thye will do much about it. Seeing as how the email did not seem encouraging. But since they split up the number of people taking the AP I did include the fact atht eh Ap administrater was not in our room so I was not sure f the tests were valid anyway. Oh well

Oh I wouldn't worry too much, I'm sure you'll get it all sorted out. It's just a question of how much they're going to charge you for it.
smile_m_32.gif

Sorry, that isn't really helpful (well, not the latter half,) but those college board people... >_<

Back