What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am very interested in growing this bladderwort since I heard it was one of the easier epiphytes and I love the stolons (looks like something right out of a fantasy story). Oh!.... and the flowers. But before I do I need some cultivation info.

Mostly general care things like soil mix and light, but I'm confused about one other thing. I heard it has a dormancy but I can't find anything about it. How do you trigger the dormancy? Will it happen on it's own? Will the dormant tuber rot? Et cetera...

Any help?
smile.gif

Gah! I'm sorry! I just scanned through the rest of the utric forum and found a topic like exactly like this. I got all the info I need so can a moderator close this topic please?

Thanks!

^_^'

I can close it, but I think it would be a good idea to leave it open. You never know, you may get some more info you didn't know you were looking for.

Cole

Yes, I suppose it would be best to leave it open. Heh-heh
biggrin.gif

Back