What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two different drosera pop up in my Utricularia praelonga x livida

I noticed that three Drosera have popped up in my Utricularia praelonga x livida. I believe one of them may be capensis and the other two are capillaris. What do yall think?

DSCF1084_zpsee93ac01.jpg

I think yes.

Might be capensis and spatulata.

Thank you for the input. I like getting surprise plants. :) I hope it does turn out to be spatulata because I don't think I have that one.

I would definitely say capensis and spatulata. The leaves look identical to my type spats I have, and different shape from the capillaris I've seen.

Yeah, I actually thought that maybe it was spatulata but I forgot to look it up and see what spatulata look like so I just went with saying capillaris because I have several of those and I figured it wouldn't have been hard for it to have spread. They grew so fast so I don't think they grew from seed. Could there have been remains of roots that grew this fast? They grew that big in 2-3 weeks.

Drosera grow very fast....

Back