What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

truncata again and growspace

I love my camera:boogie:

truncata1.jpg

truncata2-2.jpg

handiwork.jpg

truncata3-1.jpg

truncata-4.jpg

v x platy

vxplaty.jpg

my growspace I am very lucky to have
this is 3 photos stitched together using canon software

growarea.jpg

stitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

peace,
Zero

I think I saw a nepenthes in that growspace...

haha sweet lord!

WOW! I want truncata! ....can they grow on a very sunny widowsill? because if I ever got one I would have nowhere else to put it. :p great plant! beautiful!

That truncata is great!! Looks like you might need a little more space soon ha, are you using a humidifier? and do you have one or two light fixtures on each shelf?

zero try another pic or two after the sun is down and use the flash so we can see the space a little better,
love the neps and yes the camera aint too shabby.

Zero, as the others have stated, your truncata is incredible!

And your N. veitchii x platychila is looking very promising with the striping and red blush on it's peristome. I looked on the CP Photofinder for that cross and most of the pics on there are of your earlier efforts with this plant, I think. Is this cross the EP or BE clone? That is gonna turn out to be a complete showstopper! Great job of growing it.

Woah, how big are those pitchers?! That is one nice N. truncata. Great growspace too!

I love your camera too...and your Truncata

Back