What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I took a trip up to Eden, NC this weekend and just out side of the town of Wentworth I saw a truck beside the road. As I got closer I could see there was a sign in the windshield. The truck was a newer model, but there was some damage on the passenger side. It looked like it had been on fire. I was really interested in seeing how much they wanted for this truck. As I got closer to it, I was able to read what the sign had said.
I'll just show you the pics.

39308006O866895016.jpg

39308579O476998268.jpg

39308210O103119079.jpg

39308113O386678049.jpg

39308385O589137981.jpg

Hey, that paintjob is almost as good at the one on my truck! Though, I suppose he does score some points for the melted bumper...
biggrin.gif

I dont get it..
why would anyone think it *is* for sale?

Scot

That's NC. Here in the advanced society of CT, it would have been a late model truck dumped on the street with wheels, doors, seats, hood, etc. removed. And a police sticker on the windshield to notify the owner who it was stolen from that it must be removed within 48 hours.

This truck was on private property. So I guess that why the police wouldn't have put a sticker on it.

I'm guessing that he put the sign on it because he had people stopping to ask how much he wanted for it.

I'm also guessing that he is waiting for an insurance settlement.

Maybe this is a ingenues plan. Maybe he put the sign on it so he can say he don't want to sell it. That way when a person does make him an offer they will offer more money.

LOL, my truck isn't bashed up.. but it IS for sale if you really need one.
smile_m_32.gif
smile_n_32.gif
$5K
mytruck.jpg

I'll give you 3k for it if you promise not to break itr before I pick it up.

The local homeless guy offered me $4K
confused.gif
Besides, if i did sell it to you, you'd break it and claim it was already busted.

Well it does look like something a homeless guy would live in.

Yeah,
smile_h_32.gif
You would never guess i've put so much love into this truck over the years and hate to have ta sell it.

looks to me as if it stil has the "fake" liciense u get when ur buy it from the dealership.lol maybe it was brand new?

thanks

BRad

Back