What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oh, and could someone tell me who is who in this pic?
GroupPhoto.jpg

I'm guessing: (left to right)
technoracer, nick hubbell, nicks wife, ozzy's wife, ozzy

I just wanted to add that I had a great time. After finding out my cc number had been used to make purchases online, and then running late because of it, my mood was not a good one. Once at Jackson Bog, my mood fell even more because I had missed everyone, or so I had thought. Seeing Anthony made the day a bit better. I was still grumpy because I missed everyone else.

Thanks for waiting on me. I really enjoyed the trip, dinner, and all the chatting. I learned some new things and it made me fell good to share in the exploration of Ohio's native cps.

To make things even better ( assuming he was truthfull ) the company that charged my account said it was in error. They do not sell any products that cost what I was charged. They also said that I was not the only one. A lady called in yesterday with a very similar complaint. Seems that some cc numbers had been hacked and this company just happened to be the one that the hackers used to funnel the money.

Nick, I'm glad that the cc situation turned out ok.
You don't have to thank us for waiting, after all that is the whole reason we were there. We should thank you for having the idea for this trip and for making it happen. I'll pm you and techno with some ideas that I have for the next trip tomorrow if I have time.

Spectabilis73 you are correct.

Wow...this has been great to follow. Sounds like a wonderful trip! I'm so jealous! I wish I could have seen those things. I still don't know any CPers locally.
sad.gif

Nick...GREAT photos! I enjoyed looking at them...next best thing to going.
smile.gif
I still can't imagine seeing CPs in the wild. It must really be something.

I'm glad y'all had fun and hope you do get to do it again. Thanks you guys for providing the story...was fun to read.

AND...how about the ID's on the pic??

Suzanne

Back