What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trip to florida

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I may be taking a trip to Florida within the next few weeks for business. Like all true cp'ers I am planning to take some of my time and look for some cp sites.
I don't yet know what area of Fl. or the dates yet. I'll post them as soon as I know.
I am planning to look around Northern Fl., Ga and Al. Is there anybody in the area that would like to show me some cp sites?

Don't know about CP sites, but hey, have a good visit to my home planet! I shall throw a rock at you from down in Brevard County.

Email me I might care to give you some areas. Sorry I will not give out specific sites.

hey flytrapgirl did you know there was an S. Minor site in Bull creek, not sure about the city think it was St. johns river or somethin

I am preatty sure that is the river not a town

Lucky you! I hope you see some CPs. Maybe even a bush snake or two.
smile.gif

Meet me there and I'm sure we'll find a couple.
smile_m_32.gif

YEA! EVERYONE IN OHIO, PARRRTY!

I ain't gone yet.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Feb. 25 2005,3:43)]I ain't gone yet.
smile_k_ani_32.gif
smile_h_32.gif

EVERYONE, SCATTER!

Well, if it's near the St. John's river, it's probably in Port St. John, whadda ya think?

Back