What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades

Hi I have some nice ping agnata to trade.To any Canadians. Someone must want/have???
LOOK
PANA0125.jpg

Closeup, these are stickey  
smile_n_32.gif

PANA0133.jpg

Stephen

I have an agnata already, but it looks a lot different from yours, so I'm interested in tradeing. Pmed you
smile.gif
. Zongyi

Nice to hear frome you Zongyi
I,m not 100% sure they are agnata. The mother plant hasn't flowered for me yet' but by the reserch i'v done it looks like it. It has the size to but I'm still waiting. We could do a trade or weight until it flowers, it's up to you. I am looking for something that  has some red in the foliage.
Did you mean P.ehlersiae (p.ehersiae) does this one have some red color to it?
And I see on your ww page you have a P.Laueana. Do you have a spare?
I would be interested in ether of these.
I purchased a P.premuliflora the other day, it had a little one growing in the pot with it. It is small but it will be for trade as well. I can post a pick if needed.
Ps I have orchid clones for trade as well.If any one is interested.
Thanks for the reply.
Stephen

Hmmm, they look more like agnata than the one I have. No need to wait till it flowers.

I don't have many pings with red in it's foliage. P. laueana is an exeption, but I don't have any spares at the moment. I have P. ehlersiae to trade(yeah, I spelt it wrong) and it does get red if you give it a lot of light. Mine are in lower light conditions, but has a hint of red. You like, you like?
smile_n_32.gif
. Zongyi

Ok Zongyi P. ehlersiae it will be. Email me your address and how you want it shipped. I think regular post should work ok. I will guarantee the plant as well. I will Email you my address.
Stephen

Email recieved. I replied back, and I will ship on monday. Zongyi
smile.gif

I will try to ship monday as well.
Thanks Zongyi

Hmm, I tried sending it 2 times, but it bounced back a delivery failure message. I sent again today, plus Pmed you a copy, too. Zongyi

Back