What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
smile.gif
Ok guys now this is my first time doing this so here it goes, i have these packs of seeds, not sure how many seeds per pack but more than 10 seeds in each pack. Sorry but im not anygood at counting such tiny tiny seeds.
smile_h_32.gif

1 pack D. spatulata
1 pack D. sessilifolia
1 pack D. capensis alba
1 pack D. binata - lots seeds more than 35 it was a 100 pack and i only took alittle out of it.
1 pack S. purpurea

I am looking for LOTS live moss it can be anykind its for my terrarium, maybe frog moss, fern moss, carpet moss, pillow moss, "ANYTHING" that grows easy and flat cushiony. I need to get enough to cover 2 square ft. I will trade the seeds for moss, i know its not much for me to offer but its all i got at this time..
smile_h_32.gif
Ok so dont laugh at me like i said this is my first time at trading.. PM me and i will get right back with yaz..
Thanks Everyone!!!
smile.gif

How about a bag of Live Sphagnum moss, don't know if I could cover 2sq feet worth, but I'm only intersted in the D. binata seed.

I should add, that I need to check that it is still alive. It grows wild in my yard. It spent a month buried by snow, but we have had freakishly warm temps since then.

Again depending on the live not live thing I could also supply some Pigeon Wheat Moss. Another Bog moss that grows natural in my yard.
http://www.britannica.com/eb/article-9038818
Should also note that I don''t have the Polytrichum commune species refered to in that article, I don't know the species name, but it doesn't seem to exceed 2.5cm or 1 inch tall.

smile.gif
Thanks Gawd_oOo PM'd yaz..
smile_m_32.gif

smile.gif
Thanks to everyone that PM'd me the seeds are now all split up and spoken for..
smilie4.gif

Thanks Everyone!!!

smile.gif
Seeds went off today to Gawd_oOo & dlybrand please let me know when ya get um..
smile_m_32.gif

smile.gif
I recived my moss from dlybrand today, very nice and it will spread quickly once established in the terraium.. THANKS dlybrand!!!!!

smile_m_32.gif
smilie4.gif
Greatly apreciated.. CP HUGS!!!!
smile.gif

Hey, I got the seeds and they are all sown as of yesterday. Sorry I didn't reply sooner. Thanks a bunch!

-D. Lybrand

Back