What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trade RO Unit for Plants?

Is there anybody that would be interested in trading a comperable assortment of CPs for a brand new, in-the-box Kenmore Reverse Osmosis Unit? I wanted to test the waters (no pun intended) before pulling the ebay auction for the unit. The sticker price is $229 so I'd expect more than a cape sundew, a pack of sarracenia hybrid seeds and 3 VFTs. There would need to be some pretty desirable plants involved.

I'm not sure if I'll do that or just try to take the unit back to Sears but I thought I'd do a little research now.

What didn't you like about the RO unit?

Keep in mind that you might not be able to get the full retail value for that. There are many companies that produce equally capable RO units at a fraction of the cost of a corporate brand like Kenmore.
~Joe

PS - Er, didn't see how old this was until a moment ago... hope you managed to get something you like for it.

Back