What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Too all hunters

I bet none of those liberal Hippies grow CP's. If they did, I wonder what they feed them, if anything. LOL. Watch them trying to save the bugs from certain death. LOL. That I would love to see. Take a hand full of them Liberal Hippies, drop them in a jungle where CP's naturally grow, and watch them try to "SAVE THE BUGS". LOL.

LOL!!!!!! I can just picture them going inside each pitcher of a nepenthes and overturning it, foolishly letting the dead/rotting carcasses or bugs and whatever else the plant ate drop on them :-D I'll bet the screams would be heard for miles around! :-))

Despite your political views,at least you have common sense Obregon562.

I say if we weren't supposed to eat meat our eyes would be on the side of our heads so we could detect what was trying to eat us !!!

I say if we weren't supposed to eat meat our eyes would be on the side of our heads so we could detect what was trying to eat us !!!

True dat
i do beleive it was god who told peter to kill an eat

If anybody thinks that I dislike liberals, I dont, I just think that the ones who think that eating meat is wrong, should re check themselves.
Stear away from the left. The left is very much mis-informed.

Next they'll be telling us we can't eat plants since they came from something living! LOL!! See the posters, "SAVE THE BROCCOLI!!" I have a friend that has a shirt that says, " PRESERVE WILDLIFE!!!" and in small letters under it,"Use freezer bags." Maybe peole that chew fingernails will have a greater chance of survival in the future? Just a thought! Seriously, I have no problem with hunting or fishing anything, as long as I eat it or I kill it in self-defence. I've shot deer, and fished plenty of trout and bass in my life, and they all tasted wonderful! I kinda think it's unetical when I see people shooting an animal, and taking the hide or a body part or head and leave the rest to rot. There are many people in the world that will die of starvation tomorrow, and us Americans will sometimes shoot for sport! If ya do this, please don't get offended, since that's just my own little opinion, I have NOTHING against you!

Happy growing!
Aslan

Despite your political views,at least you have common sense Obregon562.

Thanks for that man. :) Always nice when people can actually tolerate opposing views. :)

If anybody thinks that I dislike liberals, I dont, I just think that the ones who think that eating meat is wrong, should re check themselves.
Stear away from the left. The left is very much mis-informed.

I dont have a problem with people who dont eat meat. Granted i think its retarded, and i couldnt last a second eating like that (my diet is a solid 75% meat products or bi-products and occaisionaly tri-products! :p), but i dont dis-like them. Vegetarian prejudice cant be good.

Sure, the left has the Green Party and ELF, ALF, etc... But the right has the same whack jobs as us! Rush Limbaugh, i mean c'mon, he's a fricking racist jacka*s Vicadin addict! The ultra right, aka Racists has to be just as bad as the ultra left. Nobody likes either, and really each "side" is (or should be) embarressed by their respective "ultra" proponents.

And as for mis informed, explain to me how the IRAQ WAR wasnt mis-information at its finest! :scratch:

Can a mod please change this thread, its driving me crazy. "to all hunters"

Sure, the left has the Green Party and ELF, ALF, etc... But the right has the same whack jobs as us! Rush Limbaugh, i mean c'mon, he's a fricking racist jacka*s Vicadin addict! The ultra right, aka Racists has to be just as bad as the ultra left. Nobody likes either, and really each "side" is (or should be) embarressed by their respective "ultra" proponents.
Not to add fuel to any fire but just want to point out that every extreme has it's downside ...
Extreme leftists include ... Stalin, Hitler, Darth Vadar (henchman for ultra-leftist senator palpatine), and Tickle me elmo.

Racism knows no party lines. It is a disease all unto itself.

I go Marines here very soon. The reason why I think the Left wing Liberals are so mis-informed-etc, is because they are the guys on the sides of streets holding signs, wishing harm to our troops. I love our troops.
I'm not prejudice at all to vegatarians. It's there preferance, and I respect them for that. I can't tell them what to do and I wont even try. That would be disrespectful.
And with Rush. I very much dislike rush Limbaugh, I cant even stand him. And it's mainly Oxy-cotton that he is addicted to. Not the vicodin. Iraq was mis-informed, there weren't ever any WMD's. I agree on that, but those left wing liberals should at least act there own age and have respect for the wonderful men and women who fight for our freedom everyday.
But just so you know Obregon, I am not prejudice to anyone, ever. I respect people for there beliefs. The left wing, etc.. should do the same. That is why I dont belong to any political party. They are too controversial and can get very nasty most of the times, resulting in the end with a bunch of adults acting like a bunch of 5 year olds, calling each other names. Physically hurting one another.
I am what you call a Independant. I dont support any politicians. Too many lies.

I love our troops too. Those people arent Democrats or anything really, they are just people with nothing else to do. Not too many people holding signs and whatnot wish harm to our troops now-a-days. Those are the "leftists" i support wholeheartedly, the ones who want all our troops back home and the wars over.

Sorry for misconstruting that then. And sorry if that was spelling at its worst, i cant spell. :blush:

It was the 'cotton? Im messing up my power hungry fat *******s, sorry. oops.

I completely agree. Good ol' Bushie #2 reall f'd that one up. Again, those are stupid college kids with no political alignment (at least not "real" ones anyway) and nothing else to do. Im embarressed they pretend align with people i actually do.

Again on this too, sorry if it seemed like i was inferring that. My fault. :crazy:

I believe the "real" parts of any party are the moderates, right in the middle. Both Dem and GOP moderates seem to have respect for each other, and other peoples. They just dont make headlines like the extremes at both ends do, who alienate others and are f'ing stupid.
too true, politicians are the biggest, most corrupted people among us...For the msot part. :)

alright a couple things but first.....i drove 600 miles today......i am now 100 miles closer to the Pacific ocean than i am to home and i never left the state.....hell its still another 90 some miles to the Idaho border.....i barely got off Highway 2.......my brains fried and the internet connection at the hotel SUCKS......

#1 i kill all the time and its not for food.......some critters just need killing......and before you argue this with me do you eat the mice you catch in traps?

#2 unless you can shoot a deer out your back door it is almost never cheaper to hunt than buy meat at the supermarket.....if i figure in gas and everything else im prolly paying $20-$50 a pound for my venison depending on the year and i hunt close to home and am not a trophy hunter....i shoot many more does than bucks........be much cheaper for me to go buy a steer from my uncle at market price, have him drive it down the road to the butcher and i pick up the meat when he is done carving it.....prolly save 20% over my cost at the supermarket......and i do prefer the taste of Montana pasture raised beef over most venison....though ill take most venison over Midwest grain fed beef......so i aint shooting critters cause its a cheap way to fill the freezer......

Back