What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tonights supper.......

quick and easy buffler stew.......lots of bison meat, fingerling potatoes, baby carrots, button and shitake mushrooms

IMG_1116.jpg

Bison...I always wanted to try that....too bad it's rare and expensive here. :-(

your presentation can use a little work :lol:
but yeah, that sounds TASTY!

got it for free :grin: friend of my brothers decided to butcher 2 ranch raised ones at one shot.....he got done with the first one and i got a call asking if i had room in my freezer cause if i was willing to cut and wrap it myself i could have a chunk.......took me 15 minutes to carve a 40 pound chunk into steaks and stew meat and wrap it for the freezer.......actually it doesnt taste alot different than our beef but short grass prairie pasture raised beef is likely scarce in New York aswell......

yeah, at least put some bourguignonne sauce on it ;)

your presentation can use a little work :lol:
but yeah, that sounds TASTY!

dude im a hick.....whats presentation? i do my best cooking over a grill or campfire, atmosphere and taste trumps any fancy presentation :D

That looks great! I have had bison burgers before, would love to try steak or stew.

Back