What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiny green worms!

Hey everyone,

Maybe you guys can help me out here.  I had noticed a few days ago my dente flytrap had stopped growing, but wasnt too concerned it was still green and doing ok.  Well today i noticed on the newest trap coming up tiny little green worm like things.  They only move if i try to touch them and i was wondering if anyone knew what they were.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,
Ktulu

Anyone any ideas?

Anything else i need to say to help you, they are very small green worms, when i say small i mean small, barely visible, but also the move very fast when disturbed.

Please, anything you can suggest would be helpful.
I just want my plants to do their best, so i dont want to use a pesticide if the worms are harmful, but if they are i want to rid myself of them.

One other note, they are only on my VFT, not on any of my sundews in the same terrarrium.

Thanks
ktulu

They are parasites to your VFT. I saw something similar on my eggplant the other day. Just pick them off with toothpicks

Back