What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tiger lilys for saspe

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
Hi,My tiger lilys have produced lots of bulbils and I need to give them away for self adressed stamped paded envelope with 60 cents postage and a quart sized ziplock baggie.. I have about 200. Please pm. me for my addy,please don`t waste any time sending saspe,or planting, because these won`t stay viable for long!

Thanks,
Noah.

Woah! Tiger lillies! I love 'em.....Mind if I send you a stamped box instead of a padded envelope?

Whats a stamped box? If I don`t have to pay anything for postage and I can just put it in the mail box and send it off then that would be fine.

You do realize these will take 2 or more years to flower right? I can send the U.subulata seeds along with them if you haven`t sent sase for them yet.
How many bulbils can you use?

Hey PB,
I kinda figured they wouldn't flower the first year. That's fine. I'll take whatever you're willing to send. I actually have a couple of new house owners who are friends of mine who would like to put some in their yard, too. I will send you the shipping container and stamps (you can stamp a small box, I do it frequently, it just goes first class mail).

Ok sounds fine would you like some plantlets of varius bryophillium species as well?

I would love both if you have enough. I have your address. I to can send a prestamped box.

Ok,thats 2 takers now Rose,and Dave.

how do you send bulbs in a envelope?!
smile_k_ani_32.gif

There bulbils so there about the size of a large pea.

Think i'd be up. Dunno how many I would want though. How many could fit in 1 envelope without being crushed?

Actually, wouldn't they get crushed in an envelope?

Anyone reading this thread -- please be aware that pond boy (Noah) is very ill & hospitalized.  I'm not sure what the fate of the tiger lilies are but more important is Noah's health (and his Mom's!)  Check the thread in this same post that starts off 'Attn david in brooklyn' for more information.

Back