What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thorelli (d) x (ventricosa x densiflora)

Hi all
My thorelli (d) x (ventricosa x densiflora) isnt doing so well. Its from Exotica plants and the problem with it is that the leaf tips of almost all the leaves are browning. Im just worried because I like this plant a lot. Ill get a pic of it later. Any help would be well appreciated. Thanks!

You mean this one?
P1010735.jpg

One of my slowest hybrid growers, but that's probably just my conditions. Brown leaf tips could be caused by many things, but it's probably just a symptom of travel shock. A couple of months in a good environment should clear up the problem.

Okay, thanks. So far almost everything is green or a shade of red so I beleive thats a good sign. It hasnt produced any pitchers yet though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]One of my slowest hybrid growers, but that's probably just my conditions. Brown leaf tips could be caused by many things, but it's probably just a symptom of travel shock. A couple of months in a good environment should clear up the problem.
and the fact that it has N. densiflora in it which is a super slow grower from what i have heard

Mine took 5 months to finally pitcher. My densiflora grows better than that. A lot of this has to do with environment. I grow these outside with cool nights. I think the thorelii is looking for something a bit hotter.

Back