What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This new avatar uploading is really hard!

Okay.. i cant upload a new avatar since you cant just browse the photo anymore so i had the URL and it doesnt work can someone help me ?

First, you need to upload your avatar somewhere. You can make an account at home.petflytrap.com. If you do, upload it in there, and tell me your username afterwards.

See ya,
Pat

Do you have your Avatar hosted?

I had a little trouble uploading mine,
until I renamed it and made the URL a little shorter.

There might be a limit on how many characters can be in the URL.

When you have the hosting sites name,
and your album name,
and the image name all in the URL it can get a little long.

I don't know if this is your problem but when I renamed mine with less letters I was able to upload it.

I use photobucket.com

Hope this helps

CD

Hi EC,
Just checked the properties for your avatar and found: "http://inermissmall.gif"

If this is what you put in originally, then your missing the name of the server and file that your gif is stored in.

If it's not, then it's back to the drawing board for me
tounge.gif
!

smile.gif

BCK

ok, mine isn't working either. Its on the PFT webspace. my name there is droseradude. Here is the URL of the avatar avatar

I see what you mean. I just went through the motions of right click, properties, select all, CTRL C, OK, image, CTRL V, and OK. It didn't take it.

Back