What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is ridiculous i tell yuh

i went to target today , hoping to get a pair of shorts
biggrin.gif
and to see the garden center to see if there were any cp's . when i went to the garden center its was really quiet and there was only one person there . I said " do you sell venus flytraps " the guy said " no , sorry , i have'nt seen those for a long time , i don't think they were ver sold here because people feared that the plant bite " , isn't this rediculous , these are very stupid old rumors , i wish that if people knew how to grow orchids and african violets then why can't they learn and grow cps . i told the guy " thats stupid , i have grown many different species of carnivorous plants including the venus flytrap and they don't bite " the guy said " sry , too many people don't do the research and they assume that the plants are aggressive and will grow big and harm the grower , try OSH " . never have i heard a pile of crap about carnivorous plants " well , is there anyways there well ever be cp's here , i can try to give you names of a few companyies that have these plants and you can try to sell them " the guy still said the same old thing . I wish people knew about cp's as well as they knew other plants . very rediculous /
mad.gif

On the other hand, Goldtrap, now that you know about this misperception, you can use them as guard dogs....LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sry , too many people don't do the research and they assume that the plants are aggressive and will grow big and harm the grower[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

Well the same can be said about kids.
wink.gif
They bite, grow big and get aggressive. Yet people still want them. Go figure.
wink.gif

Some people are just that stupid.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dommiel74 @ Sep. 10 2003,08:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Some people are just that stupid.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
darn right !
wink.gif

If people are stupid, and think that plants bite, I'd rather be a biting plant than a stupid human.
alien.gif

Peace out

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dommiel74 @ Sep. 10 2003,11:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Some people are just that stupid.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
I am not sure if they are stupid...maybe just a little bit uneducated about vfts. It is like someone talking chemistry to me - I would be giving them the look like someone let one
confused.gif
tounge.gif

Travis

Back