What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is pretty neato~

Over the summer and parts of the summer I becamed occupied with alot of my school, and over the summer work has taken alot of my time away from other things, and tha ggrivating thing is it took time away from my plants. Anyways, I really like how this place is evolving, its amazing fabulous!
I also am becoming an advocate for CPs in my area, in March I had a two page spread about the hobby of growing CPs in our local newspaper. Also when I was not busy with work or other things, I took my plants into libraries for their summer reading programs for kiddies; I showed the kiddies all about the plants and amazed their minds. Where I work is a theme park, Holiday World. You may or may not have heard of it (home of the number-one wooden rollercoaster), anyways I gave the polyhouse some CPs and sparked an idea with them that they should make a terrarium, or maybe a bog. They seemed to like the idea, and they put it into motion.
Anyhum, it is nice to be able to sit down and post some posts again. It makes me zealous to stay in touch.

-Jim

Sounds like you have been busy with good work! My compliments to you for your efforts to make others aware of these great plants, and welcome back!

POOPHEAD! YOU'RE BAAAAAACK! EEEEEEEEE!!! ***dances around like an idiot***

Remember meeeeeeeeeee??? ***grins eagerly***

Woohoo you're back! I was wondering what happened to you! welcome back!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
alien.gif

Oh I am so glad to see that people can remember me!!! I am sorry that I went into "dormancy" but sometimes plant growers to must have a respite, Tomorrow marks my first trade of the year! So I am back into business, Time to start PROPAGATING! It is so superfantasticallyy Fabulous-superbish

-Jim

I find your name highly ofensive (is that the whole idea?).

LOL Kevin! Pond boy, you can go through life being offended, or you can hop on board for the ride. It's a lot more fun that way!

Capslock

Back