What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is not me

uhm.. well, at least 10 people on my buddy list really think those pictures ozzy posted are me. so i just had to point out, this is <span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NOT ME!!!</span>
nazzzzzzzzz.jpg

hahaha its ok Spect
smile.gif
you know with some contacts, a shave, braces, and a biy of trimmimg on the eyebrows youll be lookin just fine.

I'm sorry if I caused you a little trouble Spec.
I'll clear the whole thing up right now.
The above pic that I posted, saying it was Spec is not really Spec. I did that to teach Spec a little lesson about post pics of people without their consent. I hope you learned your lesson. The first pic I posted below, is Spec.
ugly2.jpg

He told me that he was scared that people wouldn't like him because of the way he looked. So I then post other pics and made a joke out of the whole thing so people wouldn't think it was really him and so that Spec would feel a little better.
I think we all need to show our support to Spec and prove to him that we like him because of the person he is and not because of the way he looks. Spec, your true friends don't care how you look, we like you for what you have on the inside and not the outside.
I was only trying to teach you a little lesson, You posted a pic of me without my consent so I posted your pic. I didn't mean to for your feelings to get hurt when some people saw your pic.
Remember your true friends don't care how you look. Everybody please show Spec by posting here and tell him that you are still his friend, after you've seen his real pic. Show him that there is nothing to be self conscience about. And please tell him that the pic of him is not ugly.
Thank you.

But i did ask you! and you said you didn't care!
mad.gif

I am not the guys in the 2 pics ozzy posted. i am not a hippy!
second of all, i am not in my middle ages. I'm just i teen
wow.gif

Ozzy, you know that is not me, and people that have met me in person can varify that.

AAHHH the age finnaly comes out. But really, it doesnt matter if your ugly, cause i cant see trough the computer screen. AAHH THOSE PICS ARE
YOU ARNT THEY? WELL?

AHH MY GOSH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

no, those pics ozzy posted are bogus. it was just a prank!
wink.gif

shure i beleive you.

But i feel comfortable in saying that whoever that is is butt ugly.

Its ok Spec...no need to be ashamed of your picture.
smile.gif
And BTW...if that's what you call a hippie...you need to take a TRIP back in time to the 70s and take a look around. lol
biggrin.gif

Anyways...you look just fine. I don't care for the mustache too much but if you like it, that's what counts.
smile.gif

You folks are brutal!!!
laugh.gif

Capslock

Spec you asked me if I wanted you to cut my pic out of the group pic so i can have a personal pic. I told you that I didn't really need a personal pic.
You insisted so I told you to do it if you wanted to. Then you asked me if you could post it. I said no that I'd rather have the group pic up instead of one just of me. That's my side of the story.

Don't worry Spec we all love you no matter what your pic looks like. Well maybe not Finch.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (0zzy @ Mar. 22 2004,16:24)]Spec you asked me if I wanted you to cut my pic out of the group pic so i can have a personal pic. I told you that I didn't really need a personal pic.
You insisted so I told you to do it if you wanted to. Then you asked me if you could post it. I said no that I'd rather have the group pic up instead of one just of me. That's my side of the story.

Don't worry Spec we all love you no matter what your pic looks like. Well maybe not Finch.
mad.gif
but you did say you didn't care

hey, i'm no super-genius all the time (just sometimes), but why don't you post a real picture of yourself, spec?

AHA!!!! i also see in your earlier post that you answered the age question you seem to have been evading for some time. surely you're not as ugly as those pictures ozzy posted. (... or are you
rock.gif
) any case, it doesn't matter what ya look like. you're a nice kid. (except when you're being evil
mad.gif
j/k)

MARK....i freaking love you...(and not in a gay cuddlin kinda way either)

I did post my picture! look on the pic topic, its there like on page 12 or something

spec its ok if you look like that we're still talking to you and letting you post aren't we?

Btw the way folks of terraforums... I know specs REAL age.....all you have to do is ask me...
wink.gif
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spectabilis73 @ Mar. 22 2004,20:08)]I did post my picture! look on the pic topic, its there like on page 12 or something
how on earth am i supposed to find that w/o you saying so?
tounge.gif

Thanks Death.
By the way here's a pic of Death66, I know you all can't wait to see his pic, Wait, he knows where I live.
Nevermind.
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]case, it doesn't matter what ya look like. you're a nice kid. (except when you're being evil j/k)

Thats absolutly right

and thats not just the evil talking

Back