What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is noah!

• Thread starter pond boy
  • Start date
No jlap I haven`t when did you send it?

like, last week!

Noah!! Thank, God!! See? Prayers work like gangbusters!! Glad your back, with Spec gone, I have no one besides Kirk to pick on!! (Kidding, Kirk!) Since you are back, I can start a new round of picks!!

That should have been here by now then, I hope it didn`t get lost in the mail or something. Maybe it`ll come today.

i have really crappy handwriting, hope they could read it!!!

if it doesn't come then i'll send you some plants or something when you'r better.

I bet It's better then mine.

It's nice to hear that you are up & running.

It's nice to have u back, noah.

SO good to have you back!  (We got your letter - it must have taken a lot out of you to write, so just keep typing as long as you have the energy.)  Glad you are back on-line for as long as you can be, that's great!  Rest up & let all those calories (gee!) do their work.  I imagine you can't wait to taste something again.

Glad to see your back, i hope your condition inproves.

yay our local hospital is now carrying the one of the newest FDA approved medical treatments around- maggots and leeches! oh goody.

Im glad to see your back hope you get better. the sooner the better!

Ok now your talk of food is making me hungry.I am craving a burger. A healthy soy burger or beef from 100% substantial native prarie grazing herd on conservation lands, very low fat. Or buffalo burger sounds good right now.

/\
|

yes i am a health nut, because of genes i put on weight very eisily so i have to be carefull of what i eat. Diabeeties runs a high risk in my family.

I've never been one to believe in the wonders of prayers, but so long as you keep your mind strong, your body should follow suit. Keep your spirits and hopes high bro.
smile.gif

Save some of that hospital Jello for me.
biggrin.gif

No more Ramen noodles! Those are deadly. I know, I've lived on them.

How can you not like Ramen Noodles
smile_k_ani_32.gif
Those thing are awsome! They're like a staple food for me
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jimscott @ Aug. 11 2004,4:52)]No more Ramen noodles! Those are deadly. I know, I've lived on them.
Been there, done that.. I can not believe how many grams of fat is in one pack of romen noodles.
smile_k_ani_32.gif

Not to mention the salt. Yeah, they have flavor. They are cheap. They are filling. They are nothing to live on forever, though.

I don't think they're that filling. I can eat two of those. Wanna know something gross? I like to fill them up with cold water, crunch them into bits with my fork and eat them that way. Leave all the salt at the bottom. Everytime my mom sees me with one she says "PLEAAAASE cook it this time!" Heh heh. Every once in a while I'll eat them the normal way.

I`d easily eat 4 before I was sick but they are only like $.08 so you can have a meal for less then 40 cents!

And .08 cent meals was like old time stuff?

WB Noah! Great to see you are getting better!

hi baby (*wink*just to humiliate you a little) I stopped by the library for a moment to check my e-mails, will be up to see you this afternoon! yeehaw.

Welcome back Noah!!
smile.gif

I have never once, in my life, eaten one single ramen noodle!
even after 4 years of college!
I have no desire to ever try one either..
of course, I dont eat ANY noodles at all..
I tried some spaghetti maybe 10 years ago..it was ok, but I dont feel the need to have any more..

Scot, noodle-free since 1969.

Back