What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is my mini bog

heres my mini bog :) i figured since not many of my plants survived the winter i would just put what i had left into a single pot. the water level comes right up to the bottom of the mound. there's some dichotoma growing around and i plan on also adding around the bottom some filiformis, intermedia and rotundifolia. im going to cover the mound in flytraps and leave a couple sarrs at the top. i really want a leucophyla as the center piece. i figure it'll be a couple years at least before it looks its best. right now its about a month old

IMG_3044.jpg

IMG_3041.jpg

IMG_3042.jpg

IMG_3043.jpg

very cool! gives me some ideas now! What are the conditions in the tank? Be kinda useful for me..

i put my venus flytrap seedlings in the tank so they dont get pummeled by all the rain we've been getting here lately

that looks really cool. it will look very cool once everything really grows and fills in.

Back