What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a new member of the family

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Meet Molly and Bo.

Molly is the yellow Lab, and Bo is the chocolate Lab. They were both born the middle of October and are hyper little balls of fur.

meandpuppy2.jpg

meandpuppy4.jpg

Very cute. :)

I've got a yellow lab myself, but he's gettin' up there in years.

very nice! we have a golden lab/golden retriever mix (the mom was ours the dad was my unles) she's like 14 now though lol

Awwwee... Very cute. Can't wait to show these to my wife!

xvart.

hawt. i swear those are so cute...

I love furry little critters!
Bo looks like my old black lab Abigail when she was a pup. She was named after the King Diamond LP of the same name. I miss her still when I play the old record.

Very cute. Where did you get them from?

Cute puppies I hope to get me a shiba inu pup eventually. =)

Labs are cute dogs make sure you train them I had a boxer knew lots of good tricks was fun getting her to bark when I asked her, stay, sit, down, left paw, right paw and all that fun stuff. =)

Awesome - I'm envious. I've trained dogs before but never had a chance to have one as my own. Probably for the better, because I'm really allergic to them, but stilll... they're so much fun! Especially puppies. One of these days I'm going to live in a place with a really good HEPA filter, and then I'll get myself a corgi...
~Joe

Very cute. Where did you get them from?

My mom did some searching on the internet and found a lady about 120 miles away who just had some puppies. We went to visit her yesterday (which is where the pics come from). The puppies aren't ready to be seperated from the mother yet, but we will be able to pick them up in two weeks.

The puppies are exactly one year old today! Happy Birthday, Bo and Molly!

MollyBo1.jpg

Cute. :3 It's amazing how much puppies grow in a year.

They look like trouble. Very cute :)

They look like trouble. Very cute :)

They are very rambunctious. Bo (the black lab) is really out of control, so we have to train him more. Molly just likes to go outside and hunt for lizards.

Molly.jpg

Back