What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The update

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
FINALLY the bud opened!  But I must admit, I am a tad disappointed.  Not that it isn't a beautiful flower, but it is NOT what I was expecting.  The photo I saw of this hybrid was pink and yellow and looked like a sunrise...which is why I bought it.  It was just gorgeous.  I do not remember reading any note that it may or may not look like the photo (as I see noted sometimes).

It is a solid yellow...pretty and a nice departure from the vini types that are so common.

Well without any further ado....here it is!

copperopolis7RS.jpg

This is paphiopedilum (Copperopolis x FC Puddles) x Paph Primulinum

Suzanne

I like it.................

Maybe its kuz i dont own any paphs, but i still think its jaw droppingling beautiful!!! Very nice photography too...

I like it, too (and nice camera work! ).  It's all part of the 'fun' of Paphs - no mericlones and every unflowered plant a mystery.  
smile.gif

Thanks guys! I like it too...it is beautiful...but when you wait months expecting something else.... I wouldnt mind so much had I known it might not look like the photo. There was no disclaimer as such. And I have seen that before ("flower is expected to look like such and such...").

Its nice to have a yellow orchid...not a color I have.

But thanks for all the compliments.
smile.gif

Suzanne

Back