What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sou Cali Storm

Just had a mild rainy tempest today. All my potted VFTs flooded in the high water tray. Soil washed out and sand remains in the pots. I just fixed them up. Really hope they will be ok.
sad.gif

the storm came by here too , its was quite powerful and the power went out every once in a while but it only lasted for half a second . my vft seedlings got really messed up in my seed tray , they were floating on the water and i tried to bring em in but there was so much water that some of the vft seedlings poured out , i hope they remaining ones are ok . my other vfts are in the fridge for dormancy so i'm glad this did'nt happen to them . other things that happened was that my 160 gallon pod that i was setting up only had about half the amount of water in their and now its almost full with rain water , probably i can use the rim of the pond for cps
biggrin.gif

Some good and some bad... oh well.

Back