What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The plant I'm most proud of growing this year is: ____________

Well, thank you, Dexenthes. I do love how big and colorful they are, it's just weird saying, amongst this community, that D. adelae is what I'm most proud of growing. XD

woah!! Nice plants and stories everyone!! :-D

I'd have to say my is S. "susan frost"

I recieved this plant from Syble. (ocps admin) She grew this form seed herself and I have taken a liking to it. Also, this is one of the plants that survived my neglect of the year 2010. :blush:

012.JPG

I really enjoy seeing these pictures and reading these little stories... :-D I hope to see moar!!

Your D. adelae are literally the most impressive that I have seen. It really does look like a D. regia every time I see it.
Absolutely agree - that's a very impressive, well-grown plant! It has a very different appearance than the clone I grow. Congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
for me it would have to be my N. diatas. I bought this plant as an unhappy tiny thing with 2 dried pitchers. By the year's end it had doubled in size and boasted 8 inflated pitchers and 2 more forming.

Back