What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The oreo bowl

Ha. Finally something to use those extras mirrors for I mean besides checking the undersides of leaves for evil aphids.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]And here's Flytrapgurl, our own cheerleading section, all by herself!! Rock on, FTG! ROCK ON!!!!!!!!!

Nah, I'm just yelling randomly. Me, a cheerleader? Oh, for the sake of all that is good still left in the world...

But Flytrapgurl, you gave me material to use, so I used it. (Great cheerleading by the way). Thanks!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ](Great cheerleading by the way)

No... great random yelling.

And so adorable in your little cheerleader outfit! (Now don't kill me, FTG! Jest funnin'!)

My camoflauge cargo pants with bleach stains and Florida Gators T-shirt?

Soooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!

You're goin' down.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Bugweed exits, runnin as fast as 54 year old legs can carry him!!!!) I hope you are a really bad shot!

If I had a gun I would know. *watches him run*

Huzzah! I can still enter. If only my flava var. ornata was a little older and way bigger...
So the idea is to count prey items? I'm guessing feeding isn't allowed - what about having a bee's nest in your roof, ten feet from your plants? (I didn't put it there.)
~Joe

You didn't put it there... LMAO

Well, I mean... if I like, wanted to rig the contest, I could get some bee keeping equipment or something... You know...
~Joe

Have you done a pitcher fluid test?
The competitors may be using performance enhancing fertilizers.
Last year's winner was disqualified after it was discovered it had been shooting up miracid!

The judges all frown on any pitcher plant that shoots up illegal Miracid. Any pitcher plant will be divided if caught using such substances.

I hope this starts pretty soon. I live 1000 ft from Lake Erie and the lake flies are starting to swarm. At the swarms peak all my flavas are overflowing within a week. If this is timed right there will be no other plant that will catch mine. So when is the start date? Bring it on
mad.gif

Yer lake sucks, junior! You stand no chance against the Covington County, Alabama boys. These s. flava var. rugelii will knock your socks off, and leave you breathless with their wide mouthed appeal. Flies cannot resist them, and die in the hundreds in one day. Gonna kick some serious booty with these bad boys, and their counterparts from Wilkerson Bog, and Liberty County, Florida.
Think ya got somethin' junior, step up to the plate!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]At the swarms peak all my flavas are overflowing within a week.

At the swarm's peak all my flavas are overflowing within a week... at the swarm's peak all my flavas are overflowing within a week... that could be a great song!!

...Ooh, can I be the mindless commentator saying random crap about menial crap that has no significance?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]...Ooh, can I be the mindless commentator saying random crap about menial crap that has no significance?

We never even thought to get anyone else but you. You're perfect for the part.

Yay!

Back