What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The N. clipeata Timeline

Clue

clippity-clip-clip
I have really fallen in love with this species. However, after recently reading Joel's (NepenthesAroundtheHouse) website, I am a bit confused. How did the hybrid N. clipeata x eymae come to be? How did it take so short of a time to create N. clipeata x (clipeata x eymae)?

I think I may need professional help with this matter.

There is a monsterous amount of information about N. clipeata within this forum's archives.

One of the threads we had going a few years back with input from just about everyone that knew anything about what occured in Germany to produce the plants we have today. Scroll down a bit on page 2 here for Andreas's reply which deals specifically about events at the Munich Botanic Garden
http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83944&highlight=clipeata&page=2

If you are still scratching your head after all that let me know and I will try and clarify.

Back