What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The happiest camper

Well, one of my favorite nurseries, just got a shipment of nice VFT's in, and I went there, and picked up 3 or four nice ones, When i got home, and checked the mail my order from carolina carnivorous gardens came in! Whoa! I'd been waiting for two months, and thought it was going to get returned, or had been stolen, or something. I put them all in my personal bog. they look great!, I got a large Sawtooth, with a flower (which I'm thinking about cutting off), and a HUGE red dragon! So I'm just a happy little camper, as if that wasn't enough, I later discovered that the carnivorous gardens that my nursery had ordered from, had accidentally placed a S. Flava in the pot with the VFT! It's small, but should grow good. A good day for sure (Course I am Accpecting some to die from shock)

oops! i meant expecting
biggrin.gif

Back