What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ENDING of the NASC AUCTION

Yeah ever since like 7 or 7:30, it said "cannot connect to server", which it continued to say until this morning....so I'm guessing same problem. Ah well I got something anyway lol.

I say we Ban seedjar for causing all the problems. OFF WITH HIS HEAD.

lets ban them ALL!
...in order:

seedjar
Est
hamata
unregistered
firerock

No more guests!! :p

What was your bid going to be? I was ready to click send and snag that bad boy.

xvart.

heh, i was just gonna pull up 2 dollars, but it's alright, ended up ordering one (well, 2 actually) from somewheres else.

I couldn't connect to the server until 10 minutes before it was over, so I was all jumpy wondering if I was outbidded or not.

Can I at least pick who my Ban Squad is?

Also, I was talking about it with JC when it happened. So he's clearly my accomplice. >:- )

heh, i was just gonna pull up 2 dollars, but it's alright, ended up ordering one (well, 2 actually) from somewheres else.

It would've been close. I was going to drop my bid at $25 dollars, so if you had posted just before me, you would've won since my bid would not have been the correct increment ($25 against $24 at $2 increments)! lol!

Also, I was talking about it with JC when it happened. So he's clearly my accomplice. >:- )

Lies! Jonathan accidentally sent me a message that was intended to go to his underground hackers AIM friends. I think I still have the message, let me pull it up:

those n00bz at TF are going diz-own! watch these L337 hacks! bwahahaha!

-Jonathan, aka Est

xvart.

It would've been close. I was going to drop my bid at $25 dollars, so if you had posted just before me, you would've won since my bid would not have been the correct increment ($25 against $24 at $2 increments)! lol!
xvart.

Haha, that would've been great. Beat a mod on a rule technicality. Instead we can just stare angrily at captain hamata :angry:

haha, just kidding. I believe the saying is "All's fair in love and carnivorous plants."

adnedarn said:
the NASC auction was preserved up to the last bid (made by GP_Princess 8 mins prior auction close.)

SEE!!!! Here is proof that I was the mastermind behind it all!!! :suspect: :0o: I admit it...I was the sniper on the grassy knoll! :-D They are just my scape goats!!! :-P-: :angel:

:angry:

Back