What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks to all

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
Just wanted to thank everyone for all the nice...and funny birthday wishes.  That was very sweet of you guys/gals!  Tony...I loved your idea.  You'd get more Cps with each passing year.
smile.gif

Also...I want the mystery PM sender to 'fess up.  I got a Happy Birthday PM with no sender name and no message.  Verrrrrrry odd.  Whoever it is...how did you DO that??  I just want to know to thank you.  Has anyone else gotten one on their birthday? Like maybe its automatic from Ikonboard program?  
rock.gif
 I hate unsolved mysteries!

Strange about the PM....
rock.gif
You can definately remove me from the list of suspects, since I wouldn't even know how to block my name if I wanted to.

Here's Hoping your orchids haven't blown away!
wink.gif

Its VERY strange about the PM. Hmmmmmmmmm. I wanna know who sent it!

The wind has been incredible! We had some power outtages at the office because of it. They said on the news last nite, that hurricane Isabel's winds were 80% stronger!
wow.gif

Thanks Alan.
smile.gif
Its all over now. I'm no longer "special"...just OLD! lol
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Your not old Plantakiss
smile.gif
, in CP years you are much younger lol
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Hmmm... I think I know what goes with your "mystery pal" issue. With most IkonBoard systems, there is an automatic birthday messaging system. The board sends you a PM, so it's anonymous, meaning nobody REALLY sent you anything
tounge.gif

Gee, we get totally cold, lifeless PMs that are from nobody at all that are just magically popped into your PM box, not expressing any wishes or warmth. Sure makes you feel special, don't it?
laugh.gif

Actually, it seems pretty neat! It is almost like someone out there really cared about your birthday, but didn't want you to know who they were!

I think it's pretty neat!

SF

...unless you know it's a lifless, cold board program, not a living human being
biggrin.gif

Well then it is still a pretty neat program!
biggrin.gif

SF

Actually I asked Phil about that and he said no it didn't do that but maybe it does and he just doesn't know it yet.
biggrin.gif

Its still nice though.
smile.gif

I'll figure it out by setting my birthday to today for a few moments. Anybody reading this: IT'S NOT REALLY MY BIRTHDAY!!  
tounge.gif
 Wish me luck!!  
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

unclesam.gif

EDIT: It doesn't want my birthday to be today... Oh well, we'll find out soon!

LOL!
laugh.gif

Back