What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Seedjar!!!!

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
Thanks to seedjar i have some new succulents and cacti, these are cuttings and pups. There all doing great Joe and i greatly apreciate you sending them to me..

Group shot..
Cactiandsucculents3041.jpg

cacti pups now producing there own pups/clumping.
Cactiandsucculents3044.jpg

Cactiandsucculents3046.jpg

and this cute tiny tiny cacti is growing taller. :-D
Cactiandsucculents3055.jpg

these are succulent cuttins, doing very well and putting out new growth.
Cactiandsucculents3047.jpg

Cactiandsucculents3048.jpg

Cactiandsucculents3049.jpg

Cactiandsucculents3051.jpg

I havent seen much change in these Joe.. :blush: My daughter Cassie calls um twigs.. LOL!!:-))
Cactiandsucculents3053.jpg

Thanks tons again Joe :wave: there plucking right along since i potted um.. I have some things for you come spring.. ;):D

Hooray! I love the last ones - their name escapes me at the moment. There's another form that's orange and purple, it looks like some sort of outer space stick. The little one that's getting taller will turn into a nice scrambler after a while; they look great in hanging baskets once they start to branch. Thanks for the great trade.
~Joe

Well aren't those guys just the cutest things! I love them! I really like the little fuzzy dude third from the bottom.

Very nice! Cacti and succulents are underrated.

Back