What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the Auction

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I want to take a minute to thank the person that makes the NASC auction possible. When you think about NASC you don't normally think of this person. He's not even a member, but he gives NASC the greatest donations that NASC receives all year. That gift is the use of these forums at his own expense.

I think with the problems that happened at the end of the auction this year, the value of this gift became very clear. Without the auction NASC could not operate. Thank you Andrew for supporting the auction and NASC.

Big Time! Especially this year when he worked so hard to get the site back up and running after the crash. Thanks Andrew!!!!

Capslock

I second that. This forum has been my main source of CP info since I started. Thanks a million Andy!

~billy

TF is one of the best things I've ever found. I would still be brain-dead on CPs if I never found this site. Long live Andy! Hazzah! :)crazy:)

Back