What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you guys

hey you guys I would just like to say thank you to all the members and especially the mods you guys have helped me learn and i think everyone else who was or is a newbie like me will agree i dont know where i would have been if it hadn't been for this forum Thank phil for making this such a great forum and everyone else for being so delighfull and generous

Yeah!!
smile.gif
Thank you everybody!!!!
smile_m_32.gif

Dino
smile_n_32.gif

Good post! I agree......I have learned so much on these forums! I thank you, and my plants thank you too
biggrin.gif

Exactly. Nobody is under any obligation to provide a service like this, and we should never take it for granted. This forum is a wonderful help, and full of cool people. Thanks Phil and the rest of you who help out!

Capslock

Awww...the biggest thanks goes to Phil for creating this wonderful "home" for us all. Its a great gift to the CP community world-wide.

Thanks Phillipe'! (Can't call you what I normally do...hehe)

And thanks to all you guys who make this the fantastic place it is. A forum is nothing more than its members and we got grrrrrreat members!

I LOVE YOU GUYS! (sniff...sniff...I think I'm gonna cry....*sob*)
smile_m_32.gif
biggrin.gif

Amen!!!!!!!!!

Having just joined, and being a member of a few other boards, I am really impressed with the "community" sense of these boards;
I can't believe it took me so long to find this place, I like it already and I'm sure it'll only get better,
Thanks to everyone who makes this place work so well, I hope to "meet" you all here sooner or later.

Well...welcome in Mabudon.
smile.gif
Glad you finally found us. And yes it is a very strong community here. Its a fantastic bunch o' folks and lots of great information here.

Hope you have fun and share with us about yourself and your plants. Post pics anytime...we like photos.
smile.gif

Suzanne

I just want to say i have gotten enough cash to get about, uh, some cps from a cp nursery and i am going to get my bulb today!

Really!

this time for shure!

Im not kidding.

Without all of you i would never of had the confidence to go trough with this> Thank u all

Wow! I think finch's was the best testimony of all! That's great!
biggrin.gif

Back