What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terrestrial utricularia

hey everybody. i am looking for any terrestial utrics for large tropical planted vivaria. i have some suff to trade. ill also have some dart frogs i might trade for some cool utrics. p.m. me if u can work something with me. thank you much and have a wonderful day!!

- david k

PM'd ya. also, Spec73 is one of the forum folk who is into dart frogs.

Welcome to the forums and this eternal addiction, david!
wink.gif

Dart frogs? Aren't those supposed to be poisonous...
wink.gif

I have PM'd you as well

I also PM'd you a few days ago. Have you gotten what you wanted?

wow! thank you everybody! im glad to be here and u all have made me feel quite welcome. yes, i am finding what i was looking for. i have dart frogs and do large tropical vivaria for them. i am working on doing one with utrics in it to add to the ecosystem and maybe controll some of the micro organisms in the tank. they would add a very beautiful look to the terraria. ill let you guys know how it turns out! take care.

And naturally you'll post a pic when the vivarium is complete, yes?

ok everybody, heres some pics of my frogs and my vivariums. click on the individual pics to view the entire album. enjoy!

david and paige's frogs

Great Pictures! The Frogs are so cool, especially the M. madagascariensis

Back