What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tank update

• Thread starter fudog
  • Start date
Great setup Fudog! I especially love that big N. ventricosa you have in the back corner. How old is it?

Even though N. ventricosa is the "common" Nep, I still think a well-grown specimen is breathtaking.

Edit: Ahhh! I didn't see that you have TWO N. ventricosas! Both look very healthy! Oh, and by the way, what size is your tank and what are you using for lighting?

Its a 29gal tank and I have 1 65w flurex light and 2 42w cf. And I have a 4" computer fan for ventilation.
I was told both of them were ventra's Im sry i dont know their age I got them in a trade(each from a different person).

Theres another nep in there in need identified. I resuced it from a local nursery.

Oh yeah gecko man I made those pots like yours but never got around to covering the glass. Most of them are producing traps without any cover. Im finding some alge but thats to be expected.

Hahaha, yeah, that was Elgecko. And to think I could have just taken credit for it
smile_n_32.gif

Back