What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tamlin Dawnstar

Joseph Clemens

Staff member
Hello everyone,

Last night I spoke at length with Tamlin and he asked me to let everyone know that he is doing alright. He is just having semi to severe PC trouble, though his plants are doing okay. His PC is down, but there are plans to get it back up again as soon as possible. Several of us who are in touch with him regularly, have offered to assist this process, if necessary.

I expect he will be back with us very soon. He is in good spirits, though lonely without his familiar internet and the constant communication that it made possible with his CP friends.

great man
I happy to read all that as I was worry and it a bit hard for me to get in phone contact with him (if you talk to him once more please give him a big hello from me and I sure all others over here)
Arie

yeah! say hello from me too! and thanks seeds as to me!
wink.gif

I'm very happy he is alright. I was begining to worry that something had happened besides PC trouble! I was getting ready to drive down to his house if I had to!
smile.gif

Back