What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Takara Tomy CP collectables

• Thread starter Av8tor1
  • Start date
Someone posted a link to one of these a couple weeks ago... well anyways, here is the complete set of 6 for what that other guy wanted for 3

http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-Tomy-insectivorous-plant-gashapon-x6-with-secret_W0QQitemZ110512299575QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item19bb0bde37

!Bo4RUOgBGk~$(KGrHqIH-D4EuYK1sIzrBLpQ-wS1dQ~~_12.JPG

just a heads up, nothing more :)

Wow, those are realistic! very cool

I think the ceph is pretty cool....

Cephalotus%20Follicularis-1.jpg

Nepenthes%20rajah-1.jpg

Well, you gonna buy em? :D

I didn't buy them from the other post but thought they were cool, I like "idiosyncratic knick knacks"! LOL

ummm no....

But i did buy the one set of five I found for 13USD + shipping :)
They will look cool in my office

Av

I'd def like to see a shot of them "in situ" when they arrive! LOL

I'm doing my best not to buy this kinda stuff, even though I love it. I always wind up with just too much of it. A few years ago I wanted to collected just a few "really cool" action figures but before long my house looked like a toy store with hundreds of unopened figures hanging on the walls... These mini CPs would lead to more miniatures or Japanese vending machine toys and then it'd be starting all over again.

Back