What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundew

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
I just purchased another Sundew from Lowes tonight. The 1st 1 I had, I kept in full sun. It was a Drosera adelae. It is now in a new location were I grow Impatiens, that do great. I looked at it close this weekend and the leaves are brown and the new shoots which used to be green are also brown, that's way I bought the new one. A few questions for everybody is this. 1. Should I just dispose of the old sundew, Drosera adelae, or let it go and see it comes back around? 2. Does anyone have any hints or growing tips on Drosera adelae. I live in south east PA. I grow my Drosera adelae outside were it recieves early morning and late evening sunlight. Like I said earlier I have Impatiens growing in the same location, which love shade, and are growing like crazy. Is this a good location for my sundew?
All help appreciated, thanks.

Back