What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know we all have a list of dews we want for X-Mas, lol. So heres mine (lets hope some of you guys can help me get some lol
smile.gif
)

biflora
burmanni (any form)
cuneifolia
communis
citrina
dielsiana
glabripes
graminifolia 'giant' (Itacambira, Minas Gerais, Brazil)
graminifolia spiralis (Diamantina, Minas Gerais, Brazil)
graomogolensis (Itacambira, Minas Gerais)
montana

Thanks for hearing be whine about what i want lol. Maybe i can help your dew wishes, so post up :)-Zach

Drosera meristocaulis would be nice between my Heliamphora ;-)

Acctually, I would kind of like one of those suedo-sundews, the rainbow plants. I think I read they are not real sundew but have similar characteristics, or am I getting mixed up?

Rainbow Plants are of the group Byblis. They are sometimes annuals (like B.liniflora) but some can live longer, like B.gigantea. They don't ship well, but the seeds can be shipped ok.

Wow Martin, Drosera meristocaulis ? Sounds like itll take my awhile to help ya find one lol. Good luck-Zach

I want:

drosera regia!
drosera regia
drosera regia
drosera regia
drosera regia
drosera regia
drosera regia
drosera regia
drosera regia
drosera regia!
just one ot two though.
tounge.gif

I think that I have few burmanni seeds left which you can get..
wink.gif

Also hoping for a regia or two in my sock
smile.gif
but a handful of tubers from the stolonifera family would be happy
biggrin.gif

All I want for Christmas is a D. scorpiodes.
A D. scorpiodes.
A D. scorpiodes.
A D. scorpiodes.
All I want for Christmas is a D. scorpiodes.
So I will have a Merry Christmas.

Huh? What? .....Fine I just hum it to myself!!
wink.gif
smile.gif

Hmmmm, Maybe some elf would deliver to me D. kaieteurensis, felix, arenicola, hirticalyx, roraimae, brevicornis, kenneallyi, hilaris, trinervia or pilosa. Oh, oh and a nice selection of ready to grow tubers.

How about it Santa? I've been pretty good................

I've already had my Christmas sundews early, a D. gigantea tuber which broke dormancy two weeks ago and a nice selection of pygmies mainly courtesy of Tamlin. I wouldn't mind a D. zigzagia though (for it's name as much as the plant&#33
wink.gif

Cheers
Vic

OOohhh...A would love a Marston Dragon...and  a Gianantea...and a Falconerie (spelling?)
I'd also like to try my hand at a Drosophylum (not really a sundew, but still).

Tough calls, trying to limit a list:

D. indica
D. ramellosa
D. huegelii
D. salina
D. rosulata
D. erythroriza
D. fulva
D. lanata
D. glanduligera
D. affinis

ok that's enough - do not want to appear greedy

Cheers

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tamlin Dawnstar @ Dec. 08 2002,9:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmmmm, Maybe some elf would deliver to me D. kaieteurensis, felix, arenicola, hirticalyx, roraimae, brevicornis, kenneallyi, hilaris, trinervia or pilosa.  Oh, oh and a nice selection of ready to grow tubers.

How about it Santa?  I've been pretty good................[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
*Scoffs*
I think you've put santa out of buisness... Hes gotta expand his open days to make a come back. Hehehee...

my list:

Drosera graminifolia
Drosera graomogolensis
Drosera browniana
Drosera graminifolia
Drosera filiformis (either form, I dont' have any yet! )
Drosera prolifera
Drosera zigzagia
Drosera graminifolia
Drosera stolonifera complex
Drosera erythrorhiza
Drosera gigantea
Drosera petiolaris complex, minus paradoxa (already have)
Drosera graminifolia
Drosera graminifolia
oh, and drosera graminifolia

-noah
tounge.gif

Hey Spec, I got a regia hahahhaha
biggrin.gif

LOL, its hard to get those dews we all listed. Man.....only if there was a Santa Sundew lol.

Regia?!? where!?! where?!? lol hmmm.How many do you have?
smile.gif

Although I listed it as a joke, it turns out a recently made friend is in fact growing D. brevicornis and says he will send it to me. Stranger still, he is not a forum member and knows nothing of my Santa letter!

Tamlin, one would think you didn't believe in Santa Claus!!! Well I hope you know better now
wink.gif

PS It couldn't have happened to a better person.
smile.gif

You lucked out Tamlin
smile.gif

Spec, sorry i only got 1 regia!

Back