What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sundew got in a fight!

Well, I was outside and a found an ant and I put it on the leaf of my sudew, and the ant fought like crazy, and the more he fought the more stickies he got stuck to him, man theres like a huge clump of stickies on the ant, he cant move!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Trapsrock @ Mar. 23 2003,6:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well, I was outside and a found an ant and I put it on the leaf of my sudew, and the ant fought like crazy, and the more he fought the more stickies he got stuck to him, man theres like a huge clump of stickies on the ant, he cant move![/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
This is a brand-new sundew, right?

I would not throw it any more food for a while. It will be adjusting, and the effort of digestion will make this more difficult and you will lose some leaves.

Steve

Its cool, hes pretty green and none of his leaves are brown the ant is like still squirming, im so surprised it hasnt drown or suffocated.

Back