What's new

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
I have a few sundews that either are not doing well in my condition or that I have way to many of. Here to spread them around.

They are:
Adelae giant (all spoken for) none left
Hamiltonii (one)
spatulata (lots)
venusta (few)
Binata (lots)

Keep in mind that a few of these plants will need some tlc. The reason they dont like my conditions is because I do nothing to try to increase the humidity and they are windswept because that what my cephalotus likes! They will bounce back nicely if you give them terrarium like conditions.

You just have to be willing to PayPal $6 for shipping.

Last edited:
Can i request the adelae and venusta. If possible, maybe a spatulata? Hopefully I don't sound greedy. I'm happy with anything :) I have a small collection and only one drosera and this would be super nice

Last edited:

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Can i request the adelae and venusta. If possible, maybe a spatulata? Hopefully I don't sound greedy. I'm happy with anything :) I have a small collection and only one drosera and this would be super nice

Absolutely. I'm trying to get rid of these so take what you want.

Could I request the hamiltonii and venusta? I live in San Diego so the hamiltonii should do nicely here.

Can I request a spatulata, venusta and binata, if that is all right? Thanks for the great plants and giveaway!

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Offer is now closed! I will notify all those that have replied and let you know what's avaiable.

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
All packages have been sent. If you didn't receive word from me it's because I ran out of plants.
I tried to accommodate everyone's request to delay shipping but I had to ship today.

Thanks! Let me know how they traveled.

Dragoness

For the love of Science!
Got mine, and potted them up. The binata is pretty distinct, but I'll get pics of the other one up, as it will need to be ID'd.

At the moment, they seem fine. I'm sure they will seem better one they are settled in.

Jcal

Decumbent Fanatic
Sorry for the late reply. All boxes contained the same plants. venusta, Binata, and Adelae!

the plants recovered and caught its first bug :) thanks, they are so pretty

IMG_1940_zps3a230b06.jpg

IMG_1942_zps84804ee3.jpg