What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sun Blaze lighting systems

• Thread starter wmgorum
  • Start date
Anyone have any experience with Sun Blaze lighting systems? I just bought an new, 8 bulb T5 4' fixture for about $250. It seemed like a GREAT price compared to what other fixtures were running. Are they good quality? Was this a good investment for my money? The fixture is 4' by 17" and it's perfect for getting 8 T5 bulbs for one shelf.

Well, I looked up Sunleaves Sunblaze and the only non-commercial ones I got were on an orchid forum, and two on different pot forums. That's a good sign! One was some maximumyield site but it was a PDF file and I don't open those since it slows down my comp, but it was probably a pot-related document.

So, I don't see anything bad. Orchid people, and especially pot people, know their lighting. Next time do your research before you buy. Don't want to get a POS by accident like I did with my PC lighting (burned out within a month!)

Back